Applications are invited for a full-time position at the middle management level in the field of social work and child protection services in the Orange River region (office in Upington, Northern Cape, or as negotiated within the geographical area)
Key performance areas:
- Social Work Services and supervision focusing on child protection
- Guidance, support, and supervision of social workers and practitioners
- Management guidance to branches
- Professional development
- Capacity building
- Services to residential facilities for older persons and daycare facilities for children.
- Registered at SACSSP + Proof of payment of an annual fee for 2023/24
- Degree in Social Work
- Minimum of five (5) years experience of child protection services and developmental social work services on all four ISDM service levels
- Thorough knowledge and experience of the Children’s Act and other relevant legislation
- Management Skills
- Ability to integrate theory and practice
- Sound and effective administration, information systems and workload management
- Valid driver’s license
- Computer Skills
- Police clearance
- Fluent in Afrikaans and English
- Willingness to travel.
- Knowledge and experience of Social Work Supervision
- Knowledge and experience of volunteer services
- Knowledge & experience of safety and risk assessment of children & families
- Knowledge and experience of ECD and older persons.
To commence work on: July 1, 2023, or as soon as possible thereafter Salary and benefits within the scales of ACVV.
Inquiries and applications to: Nicolette van der Walt, National Manager Child Protection at Ph. (021) 461 7437. Please send full CV with references by no later than 12h00 on 29th May 2023 to [email protected] .
If you do not receive any feedback within 2 weeks of the closing date please consider your application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.