Applications are invited for a full-time position at the middle management level in the field of social work and child protection services in the Cape Metropole region (office in Maitland, Western Cape)
Key performance areas:
- Social Work Services and supervision focusing on child protection
- Guidance, support, and supervision of social workers and practitioners
- Management guidance to branches
- Professional development
- Capacity building
- Services to daycare facilities for children.
- Registered at SACSSP + Proof of payment of an annual fee for 2020/22-23
- Degree in Social Work
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in child protection services and developmental social work services on all four ISDM service levels
- Thorough knowledge and experience of the Children’s Act and other relevant legislation
- Management Skills
- Ability to integrate theory and practice
- Sound and effective administration, information systems, and workload management
- Valid driver’s license
- Computer Skills
- Police clearance
- Fluent in Afrikaans and English
- Willingness to travel.
- Knowledge and experience in Social Work Supervision
- Knowledge and experience of volunteer services
- Knowledge & experience of safety and risk assessment of children & families
- Knowledge and experience of ECD services.
To commence work on 3 October 2022, or as soon as possible thereafter
- Salary and benefits within the scales of ACVV.
Inquiries and applications to Nicolette van der Walt, National Manager Child Protection at Ph. (021) 461 7437. Please send a full CV with references by no later than 9h00 on 15 August 2022 to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.